Or. Admin. R. 660-041-0530 - Coordinating with Other Regulating Entities
(1) If the Measure 49 Claim is based, in whole or in part, on a New Land Use Regulation that was enacted by an Agency other than DLCD, or the New Land Use Regulation is a state statute that is administered by an Agency other than DLCD, DLCD will forward the Claim to that Agency.
(2) When a Measure 49 Claim is based, in whole or in part, on a New Land Use Regulation for which there is no Regulating Entity, DLCD will forward the Claim to the Department of Administrative Services.
(3) When a Regulating Entity other than DLCD is wholly responsible for a Measure 49 Claim, that Regulating Entity will process the Claim using the procedures set forth in OAR 660-041-0520 unless that Regulating Entity has adopted its own procedures for review.
(4) When a Regulating Entity other than DLCD is partially responsible for a Measure 49 Claim, DLCD will coordinate the review of the Claim under the procedures set forth in OAR 660-041-0520. However, the other Regulating Entity will decide whether the Claimant is entitled to relief with respect to the New Land Use Regulations that it enacted or that it administers as provided in ORS 195.300 to 195.336 and if so what form of relief to grant under ORS 195.310(5) with respect to those regulations.
(5) DLCD will issue the final order itself or jointly with one or more other Regulating Entities.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 195.300 - 195.336, 197.040 & 197.065
Stats. Implemented: ORS 195.300 - 195.336, 197.015, 197.040, 197.065 & 197.353
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.