Or. Admin. R. 690-190-0010 - Definitions
(1) "Converting" has the same meaning as defined in ORS 537.515(3).
(2) "Department" means the Oregon Water Resources Department.
(3) "Director" means the Director of the Oregon Water Resources Department.
(4) "Recording " means the filing of a map locating any new or converted well that is completed to allow groundwater use for purposes that are exempt under ORS 537.545, and the fee, in the amount established under 537.545, for each new or converted well that is completed.
(5) "Landowner" means the owner of land at the time a well(s) subject to these rules is completed.
(6) "Well Completion" means the end of construction date reported on the water
supply well report.
(7) "Well Identification Number" means the stamped well number on the stainless steel label that is attached to the well.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 536.027
Stats. Implemented: ORS 537.545
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.