Or. Admin. R. 690-382-0200 - Layered Water Rights and Certificates of Registration
(1) Except as provided in section (5) of this rule, a change in place of use or character of use of a certificate of registration that is layered shall be approved or recognized only if concurrent changes to the other layered water uses subject to transfer, permits, and certificates of registration are approved or recognized.
(2) When reviewing an application for a registration modification, the Department shall notify the applicant if other layered water uses subject to transfer, permits, or certificates of registration are identified for which applications for concurrent changes have not been filed.
(3) The Department shall provide an applicant notified under section (2) of this rule a period of not less than 30 days to:
(a) Submit applications for concurrent changes in the other layered water uses subject to transfer, permits, and certificates of registration;
(b) Submit affidavits of voluntary cancellation for the other layered water uses subject to transfer, permits, and certificates of registration; or
(c) Withdraw the application.
(4) If the Department determines that an application to modify a layered certificate of registration should be denied, the Department shall notify the applicant of the Department's intent to issue final orders denying the application and all associated applications unless, within 30 days after the date of Department notification, the applicant:
(a) Submits an affidavit of voluntary cancellation for the portion of the water use subject to transfer, permit, or certificate of registration that the Department has determined cannot be transferred, amended, or modified; or
(b) Withdraws the applications.
(5) A certificate of registration that the applicant designates as being for supplemental irrigation use may be moved separately from the associated primary irrigation water right if another primary irrigation water right with similar reliability is appurtenant to the lands to which the certificate of registration is to be moved.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 536.025; 536.027, 537.610, 540.531, HB 2123 (ch. 614, 2005 Oregon Water Laws)
Stats. Implemented: ORS 537.610, 540.505-540.532, HB 2123 (ch. 614, 2005 Oregon Water Laws)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.