Or. Admin. R. 690-382-1000 - Recognition of Modifications
(1) An application for modification of a certificate of registration shall be recognized if the Department determines that:
(a) The proposed modification would not result in enlargement as defined in OAR 690-382-0100(2);
(b) The proposed modification would not result in a state Scenic Waterway receiving less water than previously available during periods in which streamflows are less than the quantities determined by the Department to be necessary to meet the requirements of ORS 390.835;
(c) The proposed modification would not result in injury as defined in OAR 690-382-0100(3); and
(d) Any other requirements for modification of the certificate of registration are met.
(2) Except as otherwise provided in OAR 690-382-0800(7), the Department shall issue a final order consistent with the preliminary determination described in 690-382-0700 if no protests are received under 690-382-0900.
(3) Issuance of the final order recognizing changes in character of use or place of use shall terminate the right to use water for the character of use or place of use under the original certificate of registration or a previously recognized modification of a registration.
(4) The order recognizing a modification of a certificate of registration may not be construed as a final determination of the right to appropriate ground water under the registration or modification. Such a determination will occur in an adjudication proceeding under ORS 537.670 to 537.695.
(5) A copy of the final order and all supporting documentation will be filed with the original request for registration and made available at the time of adjudication under ORS 537.670 to 537.695.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 536.025; 536.027, 537.610, 540.531, HB 2123 (ch. 614, 2005 Oregon Water Laws)
Stats. Implemented: ORS 537.610, 540.505-540.532, HB 2123 (ch. 614, 2005 Oregon Water Laws)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.