Or. Admin. R. 690-086-0140 - Municipal Water Supplier Description for a Municipal WMCP
The water supplier description element of a Municipal WMCP shall include at least the following information:
(1) A description of the supplier's source(s) of water including diversion, storage and regulation facilities, exchange agreements, intergovernmental cooperation agreements, and water supply or delivery contracts;
(2) A delineation of the current service areas and an estimate of the population served and a description of the methodology(ies) used to make the estimate;
(3) An assessment of the adequacy and reliability of the existing water supply considering potential limitations on continued or expanded use under existing water rights resulting from existing and potential future restrictions on the community's water supply;
(4) A quantification of the water delivered by the water supplier that identifies current and available historic average annual water use, peak season of use, average day use, and peak day use;
(5) A tabular list of water rights held by the Municipal Water Supplier that includes the following information:
(a) Application, permit, transfer, and certificate numbers (as applicable);
(b) Priority date(s) for each right;
(c) Source(s) of water for each right;
(d) Type(s) of beneficial uses specified in each right;
(e) Maximum instantaneous and annual quantity of water allowed under each right;
(f) Maximum instantaneous and annual quantity of water diverted under each right to date;
(g) Average monthly and daily diversions under each right that is conveyed through the supplier's distribution system for the previous year, and if available for the previous five years;
(h) Currently authorized date for completion of development under each right; and
(i) Identification of any streamflow-dependent species listed by a state or federal agency as sensitive, threatened or endangered that are present in the source, any listing of the source as water quality limited and the water quality parameters for which the source was listed, and any designation of the source as being in a critical ground water area.
(6) A description of customers served including other water suppliers and the estimated numbers for each sector; general water use characteristics of residences, commercial and industrial facilities, and any other uses; and a comparison of the quantities of water used in each sector with the quantities reported in the water supplier's previously submitted water management and conservation plan and progress reports;
(7) Identification and description of interconnections with other water supply systems;
(8) A schematic of the system that shows the sources of water, storage facilities, treatment facilities, major transmission and distribution lines, pump stations, interconnections with other water supply systems, and the existing and planned future service area; and
(9) A quantification and description of the system's Water Losses that includes any available information regarding the sources of significant losses and, to the extent possible, identification of those losses as either real or apparent losses.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 536.027, 537.211 & 540.572
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 537.230, 537.630 & 539.010
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.