Or. Admin. R. 690-086-0220 - Agricultural Water Supplier Water Management and Conservation Plans: General Provisions
(1) Certain agricultural water suppliers must have approved conservation plans to transfer water rights within the boundaries of the districts to other land within the districts (ORS 540.572 to 540.578). These rules provide the standards for those conservation plans.
(2) Each agricultural water supplier required to submit a water management and conservation plan shall exercise diligence in implementing the approved plan and shall update and resubmit a plan consistent with the requirements of OAR 690, division 86 as prescribed during plan approval.
(3) Any agricultural water supplier participating in the water transfer provisions in ORS 540.572 to 540.578 and OAR 690-385-5000 to 690-385-5900 shall submit an annual report describing progress-to-date in implementing a water management and conservation plan.
(4) Water management and conservation plans submitted by agricultural water suppliers shall meet the requirements listed in OAR 690-086-0225 to 690-086-0270.
(5) A water conservation plan prepared in accordance with criteria of the Bureau of Reclamation and substantially meeting the requirements of OAR 690-086-0225 to 690-086-0270 may be submitted to meet the requirements of these rules.
(6) At least 30 days prior to submitting a draft plan to the Department, an agricultural water supplier shall make the draft plan available for review by each affected local government.
(7) Each agricultural water supplier preparing a water management and conservation plan is encouraged to develop and implement a program to involve the supplier's patrons in the preparation of the plan. Recommendations include making the plan available for public inspection and conducting public meetings to provide information and gather input on the plan.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 536.027, 537.211 & 540.572
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 537.230, 537.630 & 539.010
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.