Or. Admin. R. 690-086-0240 - Agricultural Water System Description
The description of the water system shall include at least the following information:
(1) General location of water right acreage, numbers of the associated water right certificates and permits and a description of relevant conditions of the water rights including the seasons of use and the uses of any other permitted withdrawals by the supplier;
(2) Source(s) of water; storage and regulation facilities; and a summary of any transfer, rotation, exchange or intergovernmental cooperation agreements;
(3) A schematic of the system showing storage and distribution facilities, drainage systems, measurement stations, generalized district boundaries, points of diversion and locations of major operational spills;
(4) Current water use, including peak and average annual diversions and, when available, water reuse and return flows;
(5) A summary of major classifications of user accounts showing water right acreages, the number of accounts of each classification, and the beneficial uses for which water is provided (irrigation, frost protection, temperature control, agricultural use, livestock, domestic, etc.);
(6) Types of on-farm irrigation systems common within the supplier's accounts;
(7) A general characterization of crops commonly grown and the estimated average and peak consumptive use of the crops; and
(8) A description of the operation and maintenance program.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 536.027, ORS 537.211 & ORS 540.572
Stats. Implemented: ORS 537.230, ORS 537.630 & ORS 539.010
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.