Or. Admin. R. 695-035-0015 - Definitions
(1) "Small Grant" is a grant of $15,000 or less for an eligible watershed restoration project awarded by OWEB on the recommendation of a Small Grant Team.
(2) "Small Grant Team" (Team) is composed of representatives of watershed councils, soil and water conservation districts, and tribes formed in each Small Grant Area to recommend funding for watershed restoration projects.
(3) "Small Grant Area" is a geographic area established by the OWEB Board based upon hydrologic boundaries, existing watershed restoration partnerships, and similarities in resource concerns.
(4) "Program Grant" is a grant from OWEB to a Small Grant Team to recommend as eligible Small Grants of up to $15,000 within the Small Grant Area.
(5) "Program Grant Agreement" is a grant agreement between OWEB and a Small Grant Team regarding the allocation of Small Grant funds within a Small Grant Area by the Small Grant Team using OWEB funds.
(6) "Project Evaluation Committee" (Committee) is a group of Small Grant Team members designated by vote of the Team to evaluate Small Grant Project applications received and to make Small Grant Project award recommendations based upon the Team's adopted priority watershed concerns and eligible project types. A Team may by unanimous vote decide not to designate a Committee.
(7) "Program Administration" refers to all efforts made by Teams or individual team members on behalf of applicants or the Small Grant Team prior to a project grant award recommendation. No program administration costs may be included in Small Grant project grant awards.
(8) The "Small Grant Fiscal Agent" is responsible for managing all expenses associated with a Small Grant Project and for reporting those expenses to OWEB in a manner consistent with OWEB fiscal reporting standards. Fiscal Agents will be councils, districts, tribes, or entities designated as eligible by the Small Grant Team in their operating procedures. A Small Grant project's eligible fiscal agent will be identified on the Small Grant Project application and in the OWEB Small Grant Project grant agreement.
(9) "Project Manager for the Grantee" is the individual (typically, but not necessarily, the grantee) who will shepherd the project from start to finish. This person will serve as the Team's and OWEB's main point of contact for a project.
(10) "Team Contact" is OWEB's main point of contact for the Small Grant Team, and is also the person authorized by the Team to sign OWEB Small Grant agreements.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 541.906
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 541.890 - 541.969
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.