Or. Admin. R. 698-025-0070 - Succession Planning Grant Application Technical Review and Funding Process
(1) The Commission may fund projects submitted through an open solicitation for applications, or by requesting applications from one or more specific eligible entities.
(2) Applications shall be evaluated according to criteria in OAR 698-025-0060.
(3) The Commission shall appoint one or more technical committees to evaluate and rank applications for grants for working land conservation covenants and easements. Those rankings will be provided to the commission to inform the commission's final ranking and funding recommendations to the OWEB board.
(4) The Commission shall make funding recommendations to the Board based on the availability of funding from the Oregon Agricultural Heritage Fund.
(5) The Board may fund a grant application in whole or in part.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 541.984, ORS 541.988, ORS 541.989
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 541.977-541.989
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.