Or. Admin. R. 734-077-0007 - Authorized Commodities

Permits shall be issued only for the following:

(1) Vehicles transporting food processing plant by-products to be used for livestock feed or fertilizer from which there is a fluid leakage; or
(2) Vehicles transporting agricultural products from which there is fluid leakage, while the vehicles are enroute from the place of harvest to a place where the products will be processed, stored or sold.


Or. Admin. R. 734-077-0007
2HD 5-1985, f. & ef. 11-22-85

Stat. Auth.: ORS 184, 366 & 818

Stats. Implemented: ORS 818.230

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.