Or. Admin. R. 735-162-0050 - Requirements
To be certified as a Snowmobile Safety Education Course instructor, the applicant must:
(1) Be at least 21 years of age;
(2) Have a high school education or the equivalent;
(3) Have been recommended by a local snowmobile club or knowledgeable person from the snowmobile industry or the snowmobile association;
(4) Have a valid Oregon driver's license; and
(5) Have not been convicted of a felony or misdemeanor involving fraud, dishonesty, or moral turpitude as defined under Oregon Statutes during the three years prior to the date of application.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 802.010, ORS 821.150, ORS 821.160 & ORS 821.190
Stats. Implemented: ORS 821.160
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.