Or. Admin. R. 735-034-0000 - Definitions of Trip Permit Agents
As used in OAR 735-034-0000 to 735-034-0010 and any agreement entered into under OAR 735-034-0005:
(1) A "trip permit agent" or "agent" is a person authorized by Oregon law, administrative rule or designated by the Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division of the Department of Transportation (DMV) to issue trip permits on behalf of DMV.
(2) "Arrangements," as used in ORS 803.600(5), means the process for designating trip permit agents pursuant to OAR 735-034-0005.
(3) A "General Trip Permit Agent" is an agent authorized to issue light vehicle trip permits, recreational vehicle trip permits, registration weight trip permits, registered vehicle trip permits, and heavy motor vehicle and heavy trailer trip permits.
(4) A "Heavy Vehicle Trip Permit Agent" is an agent authorized to issue heavy vehicle trip permits for their own vehicles or vehicles under their control.
(5) A "Restricted Trip Permit Agent" is an out-of-state dealer authorized as an agent to issue light vehicle trip permits to customers whose vehicles will be titled and registered in Oregon.
(6) "Person" means an individual, corporation, business trust, estate, trust, partnership, limited liability company, association, joint venture, public corporation or any other legal or commercial entity.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 184.616, 184.619, 803.600 - 803.650 & 806.080
Stats. Implemented: ORS 803.600, 803.602, 803.605, 803.640
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.