Or. Admin. R. 735-064-0005 - Definitions
As used in Division 64 rules, unless the context requires otherwise:
(1) "DMV" means the Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division of the Oregon Department of Transportation.
(2) "DUII" means driving under the influence of intoxicants.
(3) "Fee" means an amount described in ORS 807.370.
(4) "IID" means ignition interlock device.
(5) "Intoxicants" means intoxicating liquor, cannabis, psilocybin, a controlled substance, an inhalant or any combination of the five.
(6) "Immediate family" means the applicant's spouse or partner in a domestic partnership, children, stepchildren, brother, sister, mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, grandmother or grandfather.
(7) "Family member" means any of the following relatives who live within the same household as the applicant: the applicant's spouse or partner in a domestic partnership, children, stepchildren, brother, sister, mother, father, mother-in-law, father-in-law, grandmother or grandfather.
(8) "Necessary Services" means driving to and from grocery shopping, driving the applicant or the applicant's children to and from school, driving to and from medical appointments and caring for elderly family members.
(9) "Care for elderly family member" means driving to and from the residence of the elderly family member.
(10) "Oregon resident" means a person who is domiciled in this state as defined by ORS 803.355 or is a resident of this state as defined by ORS 807.062(4) and (5).
(11) "Private transportation" means family members, friends or fellow employees who are able to serve the applicant's transportation needs.
(12) "Public transportation" means bus, shuttle or commuter service that is able to serve the applicant's transportation needs.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 184.619, 802.010, 807.240 & 807.270
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 807.240 & 813.520
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.