Or. Admin. R. 738-124-0050 - Department Review of COAR Applications
(1) The Department shall review applications for completeness and to confirm that Applicants and projects are eligible to receive funds. As part of its review, the Department may ask an Applicant to supply missing information or to provide clarification about Applicant or project eligibility.
(2) If an Application is incomplete, or an Applicant or project is ineligible, the Department shall, within 15 business days of making such determination:
(a) Specify in writing or email to the Applicant the additional information the Applicant must provide to complete the application or establish eligibility; or
(b) Notify the Applicant in writing or email that the Applicant or Project is ineligible and briefly describe the basis for ineligibility.
(3) If the Applicant fails to provide requested information within 5 business days from the date of the Department's written or email communication made pursuant to subsection (2)(a) of this rule, the Department may consider the application ineligible and provide the notice described in subsection (2)(b) of this rule.
(4) Affected Applicants may submit written protests of ineligibility determinations to the Director. Protests must be submitted in writing to the Director within 5 business days of the date of notice of the Department's determination of incompleteness or ineligibility that is being protested.
(5) The Director shall prepare a written response to the protest no later than 45 business days after the date the protest is received. The Director's written decision is final.
(6) The Department shall provide all eligible applications from eligible Applicants, including supporting materials, to the ARC.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 835.035, 835.040, 835.112 & OL 2019 c.485 Section 1(2)(b)
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 835.025, OL 2019 c.485 Section 1, 835.040 & OL 2021 c.526 Section 4(5)(a)(D) and (b)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.