Or. Admin. R. 741-020-0020 - Definitions
For the purposes of Division 20 rules, the following terms shall have the following definitions, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
(1) "Approved Project" means a Project that the Department has determined will receive funding through either a grant or loan from the Industrial Spur Rail Fund.
(2) "Department" is as defined in ORS 184.610(2).
(3) "Director" is as defined in ORS 184.610(3).
(4) "Industrial Spur Track" means a segment of trackage used for the rail transportation of raw materials and finished products between manufacturing facilities and mail line rails or that serves a transloading, reloading and teaming facility.
(5) "Program" means the Industrial Spur Track Program established by Division 20 rules to administer the Industrial Rail Spur Fund.
(6) "Program Funds" means the money appropriated by the Legislature to the Industrial Spur Fund. These funds may be used as either grants or loans to eligible projects.
(7) "Project" means installation and/or upgrading of industrial spur track. A Project may also include the upgrade of trackage at an industrial facility to handle 286,000-pound GWR rail car shipments or the installation and/or upgrade of trackage that is adjacent to the project and is necessary for the proposed project to function properly.
(8) "Railroad" as is defined in ORS 824.020.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 184.616, 184.619 & 823.011
Stats. Implemented: ORS 367.070 & Sec. 10. Ch. 741 OL 2003
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.