Or. Admin. R. 741-020-0040 - Application Review and Approval
Upon receipt of an application the Department shall determine whether the Project is eligible for Program Funds. Projects that meet the following criteria are eligible:
(1) The applicant is a railroad doing business within the state of Oregon; a public jurisdiction within the state of Oregon; a company, foreign or domestic, incorporated or registered with the Oregon Secretary of State to do business within the state of Oregon.
(2) The Project will assist in developing a system of industrial rail spur tracks that supports state and local government efforts to attract new industries to Oregon or that keeps and encourages expansion of existing industries.
(3) The Project will serve the public good and would benefit from the provision of public assistance.
(4) The Project is not a replacement for an industrial spur track that would have been constructed without public assistance.
(5) The project will not require or rely upon continuing subsidies from the Department.
(6) The applicant is current on all state and local taxes, fees and assessments.
(7) If the Project is not eligible, the Department shall, within 30 days:
(a) Reject the application; or
(b) Specify the additional information the applicant must provide to establish eligibility.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 184.616, 184.619 & 823.011
Stats. Implemented: ORS 367.070 & Sec. 10. Ch. 741 OL 2003
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.