Or. Admin. R. 741-335-0110 - General Sanitary Maintenance of Toilets and Toilet Rooms
(1) Toilets and toilet rooms in all cabooses shall be maintained in a sanitary condition.
(2) The containers of chemical-type toilets shall be charged with sufficient treatment solution of adequate strength to function properly, and the contents shall be agitated as necessary when in service.
(3) The waste passages connecting the seat riser with the containers of chemical-type toilets shall be cleaned as necessary to maintain them in a sanitary condition.
(4) When the holding tanks of chemical-type toilets are more than two-thirds full, before a tour of duty, the contents shall be removed from cabooses and properly discharged in a sanitary manner.
(5) Self-contained sewage treatment facilities shall be maintained in proper working order.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 184.616, 184.619, 823.011 & 824.068
Stats. Implemented: ORS 824.068
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.