Or. Admin. R. 804-035-0040 - Revocation, Suspension, or Non-Renewal of Business Registration
The Board may revoke, suspend, or refuse to renew a business registration if the Board finds that a Registered Landscape Architect in responsible charge of landscape architectural services for the business or another officer of the business has:
(1) Committed any act of dishonesty, fraud, or deceit in obtaining or attempting to obtain a business registration;
(2) Not timely notified the Board of a change in status under OAR 804-035-0010(3);
(3) Not had a Registered Landscape Architect in responsible charge of the landscape architectural services provided in Oregon by the business;
(4) Not had a Registered Landscape Architect as an owner or officer of the business;
(5) Violated any provision of ORS 671.310 to 671.459, 671.992, or 671.005, or any rule promulgated thereunder.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 671.318, 671.415
Stats. Implemented: ORS 671.318
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.