Or. Admin. R. 808-040-0060 - Continuing Education: Audit, Required Documentation and Sanctions
(1) To ensure adequate proof of continuing education course completion is available for audit or investigation by the Landscape Contractors Board the licensees shall maintain a record of attendance for two years following renewal.
(2) The Landscape Contractors Board will audit a select percentage of renewals determined by the Board to verify compliance with continued education hour requirement at intervals determined by the Board.
(3) Licensees notified of selection for audit of continuing education verification shall submit to the agency within 21 calendar days from the date of issuance of the notification, satisfactory documentation of completing the required continuing education outlined in OAR 808-040-0020.
(4) Documentation for a preapproved program or preapproved course provided by any institution, agency, professional organization or association, must be a certificate issued by the program provider and approved by the Landscape Contractors Board which includes:
(a) Name of sponsoring institution/association or organization;
(b) Title of presentation;
(c) Date of attendance;
(d) Type of CEH;
(e) Number of approved CEH; and
(f) Instructor's, presenter's or sponsor's signature or official stamp signifying attendance and completion of the course.
(5) Documentation for independent study course, volunteering and other non-sponsored education must be an approval form issued pursuant to a CEH approval request made by the licensee under OAR 808-040-0050(2).
(6) Documentation for attending an accredited educational institution must be in the form of a transcript showing the length of the academic term.
(7) Documentation for programs that were not pre-approved or claims for credit for teaching/presenting or volunteering must be an approval form issued pursuant to a CEH approval request made by the licensee under OAR 808-040-0050(2).
(8) The Board may perform an audit on any licensee at any time the board determines necessary to maintain compliance with the CEH requirement.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310 & 671.670
Stats. Implemented: Ch. 550 OL 2007
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.