Or. Admin. R. 812-002-0262 - Engaged in the Commercial Harvest of Forest Products

"Engaged in the commercial harvest of forest products" as used in ORS 701.005(5)(e) means engaged in buying or selling fallen trees, logs, poles or pilings. "Engaged in the commercial harvest of forest products" does not mean masticating, chipping or mulching trees or brush on site.


Or. Admin. R. 812-002-0262
CCB 1-2009, f. 1-30-09, cert. ef. 2-1-09

Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310 & 701.235

Stats. Implemented: ORS 701.005

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.