Or. Admin. R. 812-032-0140 - Requirement that Home Energy Assessor Own or Work for a Licensed Contractor

(1) In order to work as a home energy assessor, a certified home energy assessor must be an owner or employee of a licensed construction contractor, including, but not limited to, a home energy performance score contractor.
(2) If the board refuses to issue, refuses to reissue, suspends or revokes the contractor's license, or if the construction contractor' license expires or becomes inactive, the certified home energy assessor may not:
(a) Undertake, offer to assign or assign home energy performance scores; or
(b) Use the title of home energy assessor or similar other title.


Or. Admin. R. 812-032-0140
CCB 6-2013, f. 12-19-13, cert. ef. 1-1-14; CCB 3-2014, f. & cert. ef. 4-30-14

Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310, 701.235 & 701.532

Stats. Implemented: ORS 701.532

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.