Or. Admin. R. 812-025-0010 - Application and Eligibility to Participate in Construction of Projects Financed by the EEAST Program
An applicant for certification must submit the following:
(1) A completed application on a form provided by the board;
(2) Proof that the applicant is licensed by the board as a residential or commercial contractor;
(3) A statement that the applicant is or will be the primary contractor
(4) A copy of a BPI or REAP certificate, referred to in OAR 812-025-0015;
(5) The fee established in OAR 812-025-0040.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310 & 701.235
Stats. Implemented: ORS 470, 670.310, 701.108, 701.119 & 2009 OL Ch. 753
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.