Or. Admin. R. 812-003-0310 - License Cards
(1) The agency shall issue a license and pocket card effective on the date on which the license becomes effective under OAR 812-003-0270 or 812-003-0290.
(2) A license and pocket card is valid for the term for which it is issued only if all of the following conditions are met throughout the license period:
(a) The surety bond, letter of credit or cash deposit remains in effect and undiminished by payment of Construction Contractors Board final orders.
(b) The insurance required by ORS 701.073 remains in effect.
(c) If the licensee is a sole proprietorship, the sole proprietorship survives.
(d) If the licensee is a partnership or limited liability partnership, the composition of the partnership remains unchanged, by death or otherwise.
(e) If the licensee is a limited partnership, the composition of the general partners remains unchanged, by death or otherwise.
(f) If the licensee is a corporation, trust, or limited liability company, the corporation, trust or limited liability company survives and complies with all applicable laws governing corporations, trusts or limited liability companies.
(3) If the licensee's bond is cancelled, the license will lapse 30 days from the date the cancellation is received by the agency.
(4) If a license becomes invalid, the agency may require the return of the license and pocket card.
(5) There is no charge for the original license and pocket card issued by the agency.
(6) There is a $10 fee to replace a license and pocket card.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310 & 701.235
Stats. Implemented: ORS 701.063 & 701.088
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.