Or. Admin. R. 812-003-0330 - Inactive Status Generally
(1) A licensee may not convert a license to an inactive status if the licensee is engaged in work as a contractor.
(a) A licensee may not offer to undertake work, advertise work as a contractor, submit a bid for construction work, obtain a building permit or perform construction work while in an inactive status.
(b) Subsection (a) of this section does not apply to members of the United States armed forces serving on active duty provided that they perform work as a contractor only as part of their military duties.
(3) A licensee shall notify the agency of any change of address while in an inactive status. During the period when the status of a license is inactive, the agency shall send notices and any other communications to the licensee at the last known address of record of the licensee.
(4) To convert to an inactive status a license must have:
(a) A current active license;
(b) A current suspended license; or
(c) A license that has expired no more than two years.
(5) If the licensee was subject to discipline by the agency, the licensee must satisfy any conditions imposed by the agency as a result of the discipline in order to be eligible for the inactive status.
(6) The licensee must submit a request to convert to inactive status on forms provided by the agency; and
(7) The licensee must comply with OAR 812-003-0340, 812-003-0350, and 812-003-0360.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310 & 701.235
Stats. Implemented: ORS 701.056 & 701.063
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.