Or. Admin. R. 812-032-0123 - Certificate Cards
(1) The agency shall issue a certificate and pocket card effective on the date on which the certificate becomes effective under OAR 812-032-0110 or 812-032-0120.
(2) A certificate and pocket card is valid for the term for which it is issued.
(3) If a certificate becomes invalid, the agency may require the return of the certificate and pocket card.
(4) There is no charge for the original certificate and pocket card issued by the agency.
(5) There is a $10 fee to replace a certificate and pocket card.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310, 701.235 & 701.532
Stats. Implemented: ORS 701.532
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.