Or. Admin. R. 812-007-0115 - Temporary Authorization for Military Spouse - Lead Based Paint (LBP) Activities
(1) A spouse of an active-duty member of the United States Army, Army Active Guard Reserve, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Air Force Active Guard Reserve, or Coast Guard stationed in Oregon may obtain a temporary authorization as a lead assessor, lead inspector, lead supervisor or lead worker valid until the earliest of the following:
(a) Two years from the date of issue;
(b) The date the applicant's spouse completes the spouse's active-duty service in Oregon; or
(c) The date the applicant's authorization issued by another state expires.
(2) The applicant shall complete an application as provided in OAR 812-007-0110.
(3) The applicant must hold a current authorization in another state as a lead assessor, lead inspector, lead supervisor or lead worker, corresponding to the temporary authorization applied for under this section.
(4) The applicant must be in good standing in the state or states in which the applicant is currently licensed. For purposes of this subsection, "good standing" means the applicant has not been subject to any disciplinary sanction within the past 5 years.
(5) To demonstrate competency, the applicant must have completed the required training and hold a certification issued by a state in which the EPA has authorized a LBP program.
(6) The applicant shall pay the license application fee as provided in OAR 812-007-0160.
(7) These requirements do not eliminate or supersede any requirement for any other license or credential required by another Oregon state agency or local government.
Statutory/Other Authority: HB 3030 (2019), Chapter 142 & SB 688 (2019), Chapter 626
Statutes/Other Implemented: HB 3030 (2019), Chapter 142 & SB 688 (2019), Chapter 626
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.