Or. Admin. R. 812-007-0320 - Effective Dates of New License and License Term for Certified Lead-Based Paint Renovation Contractor License
(1) The effective date of the license will be the date the applicant meets all board requirements, including but not limited to the receipt of the fee required under OAR 812-007-0360.
(2) All licenses issued will be non-transferable and will be effective for one year from the date of issue.
(3) All licenses will be assigned a unique number.
(4) An applicant for a license may withdraw the application at any time before issuance of the license upon written request to the board.
(5) If the board denies the license, it shall state, in writing, the reasons for denial.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310, 701.235 & 701.515
Stats. Implemented: ORS 701.515
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.