Or. Admin. R. 812-007-0323 - License Surrender
A certified LBP renovation contractor may request that the board accept the surrender of its license.
(1) The license remains in effect until the board accepts the surrender.
(2) If the board accepts the surrender, the board will notify the licensee of the date the license terminates.
(3) The board will not accept the surrender if an investigation of or disciplinary action against the licensee is pending.
(4) The licensee must cease renovating target housing or child-occupied facilities from the date the license terminates through the remainder of the license period.
(5) The board will not reinstate the surrendered license.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 670.310, 701.235 & 701.515
Stats. Implemented: ORS 701.510 & 701.515
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.