Or. Admin. R. 824-030-0040 - Registration of a Behavior Analysis Interventionist
An individual applying for registration as a Behavior Analysis Interventionist must:
(1) Submit a completed application form, which must contain the information listed in OAR 331-030-0000 and be accompanied by payment of the required application fees;
(2) Submit required registration fees.
(3) Submit proof of being at least 18 years old;
(4) Submit documentation of a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate or a degree from a post-secondary institution;
(5) Pass a fingerprint-based nationwide criminal records check pursuant to OAR 331-030-0004; and
(6) Submit documentation of 40 hours of professional training in applied behavior analysis on a form prescribed by the Office in the following knowledge and skill areas, as verified by an individual listed in ORS 676.802 2)(a-h) or licensed by the Board:
(a) Professional and ethical issues;
(b) Foundational knowledge of behavioral change principles;
(d) Implementation of prescribed intervention plans;
(e) Data collection and documentation.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 676.802-676.830, ORS 676.990 & ORS 676.992
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 676.802-676.830, ORS 676.990 & ORS 676.992
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.