Or. Admin. R. 851-070-0045 - Disqualification for Self-Referral to HPSP
(1) Reasonable expectation that a report will be made to the Board regarding work place impairment.
(2) Criminal activity involving injury or endangerment to others.
(3) A diagnosis requiring treatment because of sexual offenses or sexual misconduct.
(4) Pending or active investigations with the Board or Boards from other states.
(5) Previous failure to complete either the Nurse Monitoring Program or HPSP.
(6) Current participation in a monitoring program in another state.
(7) If during the safe practice investigation an issue is revealed that requires the HPSP program to report the issue to the Board.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 676.200
Stats. Implemented: ORS 676.200
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.