Or. Admin. R. 851-070-0050 - Disqualification Criteria for Board-Referral entry Into HPSP
In addition to the above, the Board may disqualify the licensee for entry into HPSP for factors including, but not limited to:
(1) Licensee's disciplinary history;
(2) Extent to which licensee's practice can be limited or managed to eliminate danger to the public;
(3) Likelihood that licensee's impairment cannot be managed with treatment;
(4) Evidence of patient harm related to the impairment;
(5) Evidence of non-compliance with a monitoring program from other state; or
(6) Previous Board investigations with findings of substantiated abuse or neglect.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 676.200
Stats. Implemented: ORS 676.200
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.