Or. Admin. R. 851-070-0090 - Completion Requirements
(1) To complete the HPSP successfully, licensees with a substance use disorder and with a mental disorder, must have participated in the HPSP program for a minimum of four years and have worked for at least two years in a monitored practice. Licensees must complete the required two years of monitored practice within four years of entering the HPSP.
(2) To complete the HPSP successfully, licensees with a mental health disorder, but no substance use disorder, must have participated in the HPSP program for a minimum of two years and have worked for at least one year in a monitored practice. Licensees with a mental health disorder may be required to submit to random alcohol or drug testing only in cases when such testing is recommended by a third-party evaluator or Board order based on a diagnosis of substance use disorder. Licensees must complete the required year of monitored practice within two years of entering the Health Professionals' Services Program.
(3) The Board may extend the time within which a licensee must complete monitored practice if the licensee has remained compliant with the program.
(4) A licensee who does not complete the required term of monitored practice will be discharged from the Health Professionals' Services Program and may be subject to discipline.
(5) The time spent working in monitored practice before transferring from the Nurse Monitoring Program to the Health Professionals' Services Program effective July 1, 2010, will be counted toward the required term of monitored practice.
(6) For probation, the licensee will be considered for completion as per Board order; however, the public discipline stays on the OSBN website for the life of the license.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 676.200
Stats. Implemented: ORS 676.200
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.