Or. Admin. R. 859-020-0015 - Executive Director; Powers and Duties
The executive director will officially represent the Board and will perform other duties including but not limited to:
(1) Supervising work operations of the Board's staff, including taking corrective action regarding employees;
(2) Preparing and managing the biennial budget;
(3) Implementing Board policies and decisions;
(4) Informing the Board of the status of persons under its jurisdiction;
(5) Presenting to the Board all matters requiring Board action;
(6) Hiring and terminating employees;
(7) Providing community outreach such as training for the public, licensed mental health providers, practitioners, attorneys, judges and certified evaluators as well as education, presentations and site visits of licensed residential facilities;
(8) Tracking legislation applicable to Board operations, advising the Legislature on concepts and representing the Board at legislative hearings and meetings;
(9) Communicating regularly with hospital and community providers about persons under the Board's jurisdiction, in order to ensure that services are maintained at the proper level.
(10) Sitting on relevant task forces and boards to improve the criminal responsibility system.
(11) Attending Board deliberations and offering procedural/administrative guidance.
(12) Performing other duties as authorized or requested by the Board, such as approving out-of-state pass requests and requests for community evaluations.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 161.385
Stats. Implemented: ORS 161.385
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.