Or. Admin. R. 860-038-0720 - Nonresidential Standard Offer, Default Supply, and Return to Cost of Service
(1) New Large Load Direct Access Program participants are subject to the requirements set forth in OAR 860-038-0250 and OAR 860-038-0280, except as set forth in section (3) of this rule.
(2) A New Large Load Direct Access Program participant may return to cost-of-service rates under the same rates and terms of service as the electric company's current cost-of-service opt-out offers for direct access service consumers, except as set forth in section (3).
(3) To mitigate the rate impact to existing cost-of service customers, an electric company must request Commission approval of a forward-looking rate adder applicable to New Large Load Direct Access Program participants returning to cost-of-service rates or rates under OAR 860-038-0250 and 860-038-0280 when the electric company forecasts that:
(a) The return to rates under OAR 860-038-0250 and 860-038-0280 for an individual or group of New Large Load Direct Access Program participants will result in a significant increase to existing cost-of-service rate; or
(b) The return to a cost-of-service rate for an individual or group of New Large Load Direct Access Program participants will result in a significant increase to existing cost of service rate.
(4) The Commission will consider the rate adder under Section (3) of this rule as part of a tariff filing.
(5) The electric company must file annual tariff updates that justify any rate adder developed according to this rule or any updates to the approved rate adder.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS Ch. 183, 756, 757
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 756.040, 757.600 through 757.667
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.