Or. Admin. R. 860-084-0130 - Ownership and Installation
(1) An electric company must contract to provide an incentive for solar photovoltaic energy generated from an eligible system owned by a retail electricity consumer who has been granted a capacity reservation in the solar photovoltaic pilot program and has executed all agreements with the electric company.
(2) Eligible systems must be installed on the same property where the retail electricity consumer buys electricity from the electric company.
(a) Eligible systems with capacity reserved under the net metering option must be connected to the customer side of the meter.
(b) Eligible systems with capacity reserved under the competitive bidding option must connect to the distribution feeder that services the customer's property. The point of common coupling may be located on the load side of the retail customer's existing electric service subject to utility approval and to the extent authorized by law.
(c) If cost effective, eligible systems may be connected at other distribution feeders on the utility grid subject to utility approval and to the extent authorized by law.
(3) A retail electricity consumer may transfer its existing contract to another retail electricity consumer eligible to contract with the electric company and residing at the same address where the system is installed.
(4) Eligible systems may be owned, operated, or owned and operated by qualifying third parties if the eligible system is:
(a) Owned by a qualifying third party as part of a loan agreement; or
(b) Owned and operated by a qualifying third party on behalf of the retail electricity consumer; or
(c) Operated by a third party on behalf of the retail electricity consumer.
(5) The electric company will own the rights to 100 percent of the renewable energy certificates associated with the energy provided by the contracted systems. The electric company may perfect the renewable energy certificates.
Stat Auth: ORS 757.360 - 757.380
Stats. Implemented: ORS 757.360 - 757.380
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.