Or. Admin. R. 860-084-0140 - Assignment of Payments
(1) An electric company must allow a retail electricity consumer to assign payments to a single qualifying assignee under standard contracts approved by the Commission and must allow changes to assignment over the contract term.
(2) An electric company may charge a reasonable fee for the assignment of payments for account setup at the time that the standard contract is assigned. An electric company may charge a reasonable fee for changes to assignment of payments over the contract term.
(3) An electric company must make volumetric incentive payments to the qualifying assignee within 45 days of the retail electricity consumer's prior billing period.
(4) Upon request by the retail electricity consumer, the electric company may make the volumetric incentive payments in one of the following methods:
(a) Full payment for payable generation directly to the retail electricity consumer; the retail electricity consumer is billed the standard monthly bill for electricity purchased under the tariff; or
(b) Full payment for payable generation net of the retail electricity consumer's standard monthly bill; the retail electricity consumer receives or pays the net amount; or
(c) Full payment for payable generation to the qualified assignee identified on the standard contract; the retail electricity consumer is billed separately for electricity purchased under the tariff.
(5) The retail electricity consumer is responsible for the minimum monthly charge and other non-volumetric charges on the standard monthly bill.
(6) Payments for payable generation will be held by the electric company until the amount accrued per customer generator exceeds $25.00.
Stat Auth: ORS 757.360 - 757.380
Stats. Implemented: ORS 757.360 - 757.380
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.