Or. Admin. R. 860-084-0400 - Data Collection
Except as provided in OAR 860-084-0440, each electric company must collect from the retail electricity consumer participating in the pilot program data on the installed solar photovoltaic system. The collected data elements must include, but are not limited to:
(1) Nameplate Capacity;
(2) Total Installed Cost;
(3) Photovoltaic module cost;
(4) Non-photovoltaic module cost (including inverters, other hardware, labor, overhead, and regulatory compliance costs);
(5) Total financing cost;
(6) Financing terms (including fees paid, loan term, and interest rate secured);
(7) System location, including street address and GPS location;
(8) Technology type (building-integrated versus rack-mounted, crystalline silicon versus thin-film, solar tracking versus rack-mounted, etc.);
(9) Federal tax credit;
(10) In-service date;
(11) Expected annual energy output;
(12) Date of certification of compliance; and
(13) Class of service of retail electricity consumer.
(14) Electric companies must collect data on the time to interconnection agreement and conduct pilot program satisfaction surveys in order to improve capacity reservation and interconnection processes over the pilot program. Data collection and surveys must include:
(a) Interconnection agreements that have not been negotiated between the electricity company and the retail electricity consumer within six months after an application for interconnection has been filed; or
(b) Retail electricity consumers that have reserved capacity under the pilot programs and whose capacity reservations expire before solar photovoltaic energy systems are installed.
Stat Auth: ORS 757.360 - 757.380
Stats. Implemented: ORS 757.360 - 757.380
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.