Or. Admin. R. 863-010-0650 - Real Estate Marketing Employee Registration
(1) Each real estate marketing employee must be hired by, registered under, work under and use his or her legal name in real estate marketing activity for a licensed real estate marketing organization.
(2) No person may act as a real estate marketing employee until such time as his or her name has been registered with the Real Estate Commissioner as a real estate marketing employee. There is no fee for such registration other than the initial application fee or change of information fee. It is the obligation of the real estate marketing organization to provide such registration prior to allowing an employee to engage in real estate marketing activity.
(3) In accordance with OAR 863-010-0610(5), real estate marketing organizations shall immediately notify the Real Estate Commissioner upon the termination of any real estate marketing employee.
(4) A real estate licensee whose real estate license is on active status may not become a registered real estate marketing employee until such time as the real estate license is placed on inactive status with the Real Estate Agency or otherwise removed from active status.
(5) A registered real estate marketing employee is not a real estate licensee and therefore not required to make the disclosures contemplated by ORS 696.800 to 696.855. However, if the services of a real estate marketing organization are retained by a real estate broker, then the real estate marketing organization and its employees will be required to make any disclosures required to be made by the employing real estate broker.
Stat. Auth.: Sec. 4(1), Ch. 217, OL 1995
Stats. Implemented: ORS 696.606
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.