Or. Admin. R. 863-014-0030 - License Issue, Term and Form
(1) The Agency will issue a real estate license to an applicant after determining that the applicant meets the license requirements contained in ORS 696.022 and 696.790, has paid all required fees, and meets:
(a) The requirements under OAR 863-014-0035 for real estate broker license applicant; or
(b) The requirements under OAR 863-014-0040 for a principal broker license applicant.
(2) A licensee may engage in professional real estate activities allowed for that license by ORS Chapter 696 and OAR chapter 863 from the date the license is issued until the license expires, becomes inactive, or is revoked, surrendered, or suspended.
(3) A licensee may hold only one of the following Oregon real estate licenses at any time:
(a) Real estate broker;
(b) Principal real estate broker; or
(c) Property manager.
(4) The license expiration date is the last day of the month of a licensee's birth month.
(5) The license term is not more than 24 months plus the number of days between the date the license is issued or renewed and the last day of the month of the licensee's birth month.
(6) The license will include the following information:
(a) The licensee's legal name;
(b) The license number, effective date, and expiration date;
(c) The name under which the licensee conducts real estate business or the registered business name;
(d) The licensee's business address;
(e) The seal of the Real Estate Agency; and
(f) Any other information the Agency deems appropriate.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 696.385
Stats. Implemented: ORS 696.020 & 696.022
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.