Or. Admin. R. 863-014-0066 - Licensee Name Change

A licensee may apply for a name change by submitting to the Agency:

(1) An online name change application available through the Agency's website and payment of the fee authorized under ORS 696.270; and
(2) Legal proof of the name change, which must be in the form of an official record such as a marriage certificate, divorce certificate, or a court order/decree.


Or. Admin. R. 863-014-0066
REA 3-2011(Temp), f. & cert. ef. 6-22-11 thru 12-1-11; REA 6-2011, f. 8-15-11, cert. ef. 9-1-11; REA 7-2011, f. & cert. ef. 11-15-11; REA 4-2014, f. 4-14-14, cert. ef. 4-28-14

Stat. Auth.: ORS 696.385

Stats. Implemented: ORS 696.020 & 696.022

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.

No prior version found.