Or. Admin. R. 863-014-0067 - Alternative Name Registration
(1) "Alternative name" means a name a licensee is known by that is not the licensee's licensed name.
(2) A registered alternative name shall contain at a minimum one first name and one last name or surname.
(3) A licensee may apply to register an alternative name for the purposes of advertising under OAR 863-015-0125 by submitting to the Agency:
(a) An online alternative name registration application available through the Agency's website; and
(b) Documentation showing that the licensee is commonly known by the alternative name.
(4) The Agency may refuse to register an alternative name for a licensee if the alternative name:
(a) Is misleading or would constitute false advertising;
(b) Constitutes an unlawful use of a trade name; or
(c) Is deceptively similar to a name under which any other individual is lawfully conducting professional real estate activity.
(5) A licensee may only have one active alternative name registered with the Agency at a time.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 696.385
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.