Or. Admin. R. 918-308-0030 - Check List for Proposed Ordinance
The proposed ordinance establishing the municipal electrical program shall, among other things, adopt:
(1) The Oregon Electrical Specialty and Oregon Residential Specialty Codes by reference;
(2) Identical or compatible administrative provisions for the electrical program, including requirements for permits and authority to issue stop work and correction orders;
(3) Enforcement authority dealing with persons who start work without permits, fail to call for inspections, fail to make corrections, or otherwise violate the electrical requirements;
(4) Plan review requirements, if any;
(5) Minor label and bulk label procedures, as applicable;
(6) Temporary permit procedures; and
(7) Electrical fees.
Publications: Publications referenced are available from the agency.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 479.730
Stats. Implemented: ORS 479.855, 455.148 & 455.150
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.