Or. Admin. R. 918-308-0400 - Deficiency Citation
(1) Notice of deficiencies shall only be issued following a comprehensive or single-purpose review of the municipal electrical program.
(2) A notice of deficiency shall be served on the building official by certified mail when:
(a) The municipality has an inspection rating of over 6.0;
(b) Any inspector has an inspection rating over 8.0;
(c) The municipality fails to provide minimum services as outlined in its plan; or
(d) The municipality fails to comply with the the Electrical Delegation Rules.
(3) Within 30 days from the date of receipt of the deficiency notice, the municipality shall file with the division a written proposal for correcting the deficiencies noted in the audit report. The proposal shall include:
(a) Specific methods by which the municipality intends to correct the deficiencies; and
(b) A proposed timeline for completing the corrections.
(4) The division shall review the proposed correction plan and notify the municipality in writing of any items in the plan found to be unsatisfactory. The division shall set a date for submission of the final correction plan.
(5) Subject to OAR 918-308-0410 providing for a contested case hearing, if no objection is made, it will be presumed that the municipality agrees to the terms of the deficiency notice or correction requirements.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 479.855
Stats. Implemented: ORS 479.855
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.