Or. Admin. R. 918-515-0330 - Denial of Certification Tags
The division may deny any request for certification tags when:
(1) An inspection reveals that a manufactured dwelling, cabana, skirting, tie-down, or ERB installation is not installed according to the Oregon Manufactured Dwelling Installation Specialty Code, and no corrective action is taken by the installer as required by OAR 918-515-0150(2)(m);
(2) An installer's license or limited skirting installer's license has expired, or been suspended or revoked;
(3) There is evidence of certification tag misuse as described in these rules;
(4) An installer, limited skirting installer, or manufactured dwelling dealer has failed to report the use of installer certification tags within 60 days of their use; or
(5) An installer, limited skirting installer, or manufactured dwelling dealer has a supply of unused and unreported certification tags exceeding the quantities allowed in OAR 918-515-0300(5) and (6).
Publications: Publications referenced are available from the agency.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 446.176, 446.400 & 446.405
Stats. Implemented: ORS 446.395
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.