Or. Admin. R. 918-515-0490 - Limited Skirting Installer Responsibilities to Consumer
A limited skirting installer must, at a minimum:
(1) Install the skirting, underfloor skirting access, underfloor ventilation, and underfloor dryer and range exhaust ducts and terminations through the skirting when required;
(2) Ensure all work performed is in compliance with the Oregon Manufactured Dwelling Installation Specialty Code;
(3) Affix a certification tag to each manufactured dwelling or cabana on which skirting has been installed.
(4) Complete all reporting and application forms required by OAR 918-515-0300, 918-515-0340, and 918-515-0360.
(5) Notify the division or municipality upon completion of the installation work; and
(6) Correct all nonconforming skirting installations within 30 days of receipt of a correction notice from the division or municipality.
Publications: Publications referenced are available from the agency.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 183.325 - 410, 446.400, 446.405, 455.130 & 455.610
Stats. Implemented: ORS 446.400 & 446.405
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.