Or. Admin. R. 918-780-0045 - Medical Gas System Plan Reviews
(1) The authority having jurisdiction shall require complete specifications and plans for medical gas system installations or proposed alterations prior to issuing a permit. Plans and specifications shall indicate the nature and extent of the work proposed and show in detail that the work will conform with the medical gas provisions of these rules. Sizing calculations may be requested by the administrative authority.
(2) Medical gas systems plan review may be waived by the authority having jurisdiction for small renovations, repairs or extensions to existing systems, if the nature of the work applied for is such that reviewing of plans is not necessary to determine compliance with the medical gas provisions of these rules.
(3) Where medical gas system plans, specifications or calculations are required by the authority having jurisdiction, such plans shall bear the seal and signature of an Oregon-registered professional engineer.
(4) When the medical gas systems plan review is completed by a qualified medical gas plan reviewer and a medical gas permit is issued, the plans shall be endorsed in writing and stamped "approved". The approved plans shall not be changed without authorization from the inspecting authority having jurisdiction.
(5) Issuance of a permit or approval of plans shall not prevent the authority having jurisdiction from requiring the correction of errors in plans and specifications or from preventing construction operations when in violation of the Plumbing Specialty Code, or of any other ordinance or from revoking any certificate of approval when issued in error.
(6) The cost of plan review for medical gas systems work performed by the Building Codes Division shall be based on the time required to review the plans, but shall not exceed 30 percent of the total plumbing permit fee for the building or structure under review. When plans are incomplete or substantially changed so as to require additional plan review, additional plan review fees may be charged based on the additional time required.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 447.020
Stats. Implemented: ORS 447.010
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.