Or. Admin. R. 918-098-1420 - Education Program Requirements
(1) Educational institutes may submit a written application to the division for approval of their education program.
(2) Programs shall be resubmitted for review and approval every three years following initial approval.
(3) Class room and laboratory instructors shall possess an appropriate inspector certification for the specialty code area being taught.
(4) All class room and laboratory instruction shall be based on the specialty codes adopted by the division or the corresponding nationally recognized model codes.
(5) All classes shall be updated with the most recent adopted code-changes. Program amendments shall be submitted to the division for review and approval.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 455.720
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 455.720
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.