Or. Admin. R. 918-098-1525 - ORS 455.732 Inspector Certifications
(1) A building official or a person seeking a certification under ORS 455.732 must submit a request to the division. A request may include, but is not limited to:
(a) Any relevant experience or training;
(b) Any relevant licenses or certifications, including those issued by a national organization or another state; and
(c) The scope of work the person is seeking to perform.
(2) The division may, after evaluation, issue a certification outlining the scope of work the person may perform and any limitations applicable to the certification. Limitations may include types of structures, geographical area, etc.
(3) The scope of a certification issued under this rule may be expanded upon further training and evaluation by the division.
(4) Evaluations performed for the purposes of issuing a certification under this rule may be performed by a team of professionals knowledgeable in the programs covered by the certification.
(5) A person issued a certification to perform inspections or plan reviews under this rule must obtain an Oregon Inspector Certification prior to performing any work authorized under this certification.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 455.720, 455.723, 455.732 & 455.735
Stats. Implemented: ORS 455.720, 455.723, 455.732 & 455.735
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.