Or. Admin. R. 945-040-0050 - Eligibility Standards for Special Populations
(1) Advance Payments of the Premium Tax Credit for Lawfully Present Noncitizens Ineligible for Medicaid. The Marketplace must determine a tax filer eligible for advance payments of the premium tax credit if he or she:
(a) Meets the requirements of 945-040-0040, except 945-040-0040(1)(a) and (b); and
(b) One or more applicants for whom the tax filer attests that he or she expects to claim a personal exemption deduction on his or her tax return for the benefit year, including the tax filer and his or her spouse, is a noncitizen who is lawfully present and ineligible for Medicaid by reason of immigration status in accordance with section 36B(c)(1)(B) of the Internal Revenue Code.
(2) Cost Sharing Reductions for American Indians/Alaska Natives. To qualify for cost sharing reductions, the applicant must:
(a) Be a member of a federally recognized tribe;
(b) Be eligible for and enroll in a qualified health plan;
(c) Be eligible for advance payments of the premium tax credit; and
(d) Have income that does not exceed 300 percent of the federal poverty level.
(3) An applicant qualified under section (2) of this rule is not required to enroll in a silver-level qualified health plan to receive cost sharing reductions.
(4) For an enrollee qualified under section (2) of this rule, carriers are required to eliminate any cost sharing under any plan chosen by the qualified applicant.
(5) A member of a federally recognized tribe who is enrolled in a qualified health plan is eligible for no cost sharing for services provided directly by the Indian Health Service, an Indian Tribe, Tribal Organization, or Urban Indian Organization, or through referral under contract services.
Stat. Auth.: ORS 741.002
Stats. Implemented: ORS 741.500
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.