Or. Admin. R. 951-003-0020 - Issuing of Certificates
(1) The final determination of the winning bids not exceeding the total amount of tax credits available for sale will be made by the Department of Revenue and delivered to OFVO within fourteen (14) calendar days of the official closing date of the auction.
(2) This list of winning bids shall include the following information:
(a) Winning bidder's name;
(b) winning bidder's mailing address;
(c) total amount of $500 tax credit increments purchased;
(d) total amount of winning bid paid via certified or cashier's check;
(e) any other information that the Department of Revenue deems necessary for OFVO to issue certificates.
(3) Based on the list of winning bids, the Oregon Film & Video office will generate certificates for each qualified contributor.
(4) Certificates will include the following information:
(a) Purchaser's name;
(b) Purchaser's mailing address;
(c) Number of increments purchased;
(d) Amount bid per increment;
(e) Total qualified contribution amount;
(f) Total tax credit amount.
(5) The Oregon Film and Video office will send out certificates to all winning bidders via US Mail within thirty (30) days of receiving the final winning bidder list from the Department of Revenue.
(6) The Oregon Film and Video office will respond to questions about the tax credit certificates and record and replace any certificates that have gone missing or are reported as lost by the certificate holder.
Statutory/Other Authority: ORS 284.335 & ORS 315.514
Statutes/Other Implemented: ORS 315.514
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.